I will write to you
and when you decide to leave me, i will write to you some words with the nectar of flowers bloomed in autumn meadow. I will write to you with zephyr wind that blows through the darkest woods and echo the secrets of shadows lingering on my weak soul. I will write to you with the ink of stygian water that flows in parched land of my heart. I will write to you with undulated waves that crash against the giant rocks mourning for their true identity. I will write to you with golden dust that swirls around to form a galaxy of my longings. I will write to you with scented water that absorbs the pain of scattered petals before they drift away. I will write to you with every single breath that keeps me alive in toxic land of those who just exist. I will write to you with the light of morning star that awakes me daily and give hope to my worthless feelings.
I will write to you every single word drenched in the rain of nothingness and remember you are an integral part of it.
---------------------------------------------------
i bid goodbye…!
i bid goodbye to thoughts seeped in deeply to destroy my roots, feelings barrened slowly the velvety furrows of my heart, words pierced greatly my soul and turn it into rags, shadows captured immensely my persona to shattered my identity.
i bid goodbye to all those thoughts, feelings, words, shadows or i step into another state of denial, a denial with a new mask, with another self image that takes me to another wanderland where longings fly high, wishes hatch illusions, seeds of life get mutated, time travels with speed of light till the big bang of realities devours every single particle of the self and I start drowning in sea of nothingness.
The first thought of new year whispers in my ears...carry on this journey till you become dust!
---------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment