mirage
a river flows
across the sand dunes
wild imagination
drenches my intellect
to its core
a home for the wind, edition 3:8 of the cherita
--------------
surrendering
old willow
touches the soil
the deep rooted
connection
with true self
----
reflecting
shards
of the dollhouse
inner war
that ruins the faces
of innocent souls
----
deep inside
old wooden door
with big holes
I let go
of my heart to grope
the lost persona
----
kaleidoscope
summer sky
with bird songs
attuned to
the symphony
of my aura
rush of wings, edition 3:7 of the cherita
--------------
inner light
into the abyss
of midnight darkness
emerging
out of nowhere
my mystic self
the storyteller, edition 3:6 of the cherita
--------------
salvation
beyond the curls
of incense smoke
my repentance
takes me to the core
of my somber heart
--------------
first love
morning breeze
caressing my feelings
and I reminiscence
my first spring with you
in the family garden
--------------
with a conviction
when I meditate
for a peaceful mind
I hear
the sweet melody
of my inner voice
coming home late, edition 3:3 of the cherita
surrendering
old willow
touches the soil
the deep rooted
connection
with true self
----
reflecting
shards
of the dollhouse
inner war
that ruins the faces
of innocent souls
----
deep inside
old wooden door
with big holes
I let go
of my heart to grope
the lost persona
----
kaleidoscope
summer sky
with bird songs
attuned to
the symphony
of my aura
rush of wings, edition 3:7 of the cherita
--------------
inner light
into the abyss
of midnight darkness
emerging
out of nowhere
my mystic self
the storyteller, edition 3:6 of the cherita
--------------
salvation
beyond the curls
of incense smoke
my repentance
takes me to the core
of my somber heart
--------------
first love
morning breeze
caressing my feelings
and I reminiscence
my first spring with you
in the family garden
--------------
with a conviction
when I meditate
for a peaceful mind
I hear
the sweet melody
of my inner voice
coming home late, edition 3:3 of the cherita
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete