departing memories
hoarfrost on the door
carves his palms
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
December 31st, 2021
------
trophy hunting
dripping in the trough
crimson icicles
----------
reaping rice
the lingering smell
of grandma’s pudding
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
December 3rd, 2021
--------
gathers more dust
winter twilight
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
November 19th, 2021
--------
harvest day
cut through the wheat stalks
a flock of sparrows
midsummer
the harvest wind weaves
through the wheat stalks
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
October 29th, 2021
------------
bamboo forest
where we met last time
old flute songs
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
October 1st, 2021
----------
moving day… I walk alpine moon back to the valley
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
September 17, 2021
----------
late departure--
I attune to the songs
of a nightingale
I attune to the songs
of a nightingale
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
September 3, 2021
----------
Sufi meditation--
from the rock crevice
a cascading waterfall
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
May 21, 2021
-----------
evening zikr…
I come across
my real shadow
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
April 2, 2021
-----------
the waterfall’s rainbow
reflects my aura
spring breeze
April 30, 2021
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
-----------
whirls the white rose
dervish dance
-----------
evening zikr…
I come across
my real shadow
April 2, 2021
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
early spring…
the aroma of roti
from a clay oven
-----
new year eve...
the maple leaves swirl
around the emergency ward
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
January 15, 2021
April 16, 2021
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
-----------
evening zikr…
I come across
my real shadow
April 2, 2021
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
-----------
year of the Ox
I make peace
with the cold sun
February 5, 2021
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray : The Asahi Shimbun
---------
year of the Ox
avoiding
the scarlet sky
January 29, 2021
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray : The Asahi Shimbun
--------
early spring…
the aroma of roti
from a clay oven
-----
new year eve...
the maple leaves swirl
around the emergency ward
ASAHI HAIKUIST NETWORK/ David McMurray
January 15, 2021
No comments:
Post a Comment