Peruvian lily
no longer tracing
my name on his chest
unscented night
all those scars
getting deeper
into the moonlight
my heartache
I take for granted
lavender tea
after the last sip
I whisper goodbye
Hifsa Ashraf & Christine Villa
The Bamboo Hut, Number 3
------
gleaming window...
a young spider walks
across the moon
still pond
a water strider lands
on the day moon
evening horizon
a tidal wave claws
at the migratory birds
winter equinox
a river of fog flows
through the valley
spring meadow...
against the bus window
child’s face
Issue 2, The Bamboo Hut, 2021
------------
deep scars
of the medical mask
empowering
the beauty I hold
in my compassionate heart
------
the flurry
of snowflakes
shedding
the burden
of this anonymous pain
--------
owl’s hoot
outside the ward
when we offer
our deep silence
to the cold wind
The Bamboo Hut, Issue#01, 2021
------
gleaming window...
a young spider walks
across the moon
still pond
a water strider lands
on the day moon
evening horizon
a tidal wave claws
at the migratory birds
winter equinox
a river of fog flows
through the valley
spring meadow...
against the bus window
child’s face
Issue 2, The Bamboo Hut, 2021
------------
deep scars
of the medical mask
empowering
the beauty I hold
in my compassionate heart
------
the flurry
of snowflakes
shedding
the burden
of this anonymous pain
--------
owl’s hoot
outside the ward
when we offer
our deep silence
to the cold wind
The Bamboo Hut, Issue#01, 2021
No comments:
Post a Comment