Friday, January 16, 2026

Tan-Ku Online Magazine, 2026

Connections

somewhere 

the dandelion seeds

drifting 

in the wind, my wishes

that I haven’t shared yet     

 

whispering softly                           

beneath the oak

unspoken words


Hifsa Ashraf, Pakistan  

Joanna Ashwell, UK


-----


Storm

 

fading into                               

the clouds of dust

a shepherd’s whistle

this lingering ache

of your sudden departure

 

now I only frame                     

pieces of loneliness

scattered into rainfall

 

Hifsa Ashraf, Pakistan  

Joanna Ashwell, UK


-----


Desire

 

still lingering                              

the scent of your letters

in the drawer

I find no place to hide

my first love 

 

every moonset                         

the calligraphy

of dream flight


Hifsa Ashraf, Pakistan  

Joanna Ashwell, UK


-----


Melody

 

raindrops at dawn                

random notes

bringing me back,

Bhairav gratitude

everywhere

 

morning raga                        

my breath follows  

the dervish flute


Joanna Ashwell, UK

Hifsa Ashraf, Pakistan  


-----

 

Ocean Muse

 

footprints                        

erased too soon

within the tide

wondering if answers

are out there

 

beach stroll                     

exchanged silence 

the moon and I 


Joanna Ashwell, UK

Hifsa Ashraf, Pakistan  

 


Published in Tan-Ku Online Magazine, KIZUNA 3rd Issue.
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1AmBqdnb3A/

No comments:

Post a Comment